2020-2021 Registration and Enrollment Information and Parent Letter regarding Distance Learning
Jones Junior High would like to welcome our new students for the 2020-21 school year. Registration for the 2020-21 school year began on Monday, May 4, 2020. Please see the documents below for step by step process.
Jones Junior High School offices are closed to the public, but families may call the school to make appointments. Should you have any questions regarding the enrollment process please contact us at (626) 962 – 8312 or email our attendance clerk, Tania Estrada.
For returning students who previously attended Baldwin Park Unified School District schools, Jones Junior High sent notification emails to our families starting Monday, May 4, 2020. Please check your Illuminate Parent Portal for access to those documents. If you could not access the documents, please make sure to contact us from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Required documents needed for new enrollment can be turned in BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Please contact the front office to make an appointment.
**Due to COVID-19 safety regulations, appointments must be made to enforce social distancing and face masks must be worn.
Required documents needed for new enrollment
- Parent Identification – Photo ID (Must be the parent or legal guardian)
- Proof of Address – One of the following: Utility Bill, rental agreement or mortgage statement. OR a government issued ID and bank statement, insurance policy, care registration
- Student’s Proof of Age- Birth Certificate, Passport, etc.
- Immunization Record Card- Original immunization records signed by a doctor
- Prior School Records
Documents required for continuing or returning students:
- Proof of Address - Utility Bill, rental agreement or mortgage statement **
- Immunization Record Card- Original immunization records showing signed by a doctor for 7th Grade students
Required immunizations listed below:
TDAP and 2 Varicellas
**** Jones will communicate when students and parents will be scheduled to come on campus to pick up textbooks and chromebooks ****